Lets first have a look Why Indian IT technical engineers are staring at a future of no careers? The real reason is a huge majority are involved in jobs that will tend to be non-existent in the future. The old-fashioned manual jobs are likely to be changed by automation and cloud processing that significantly reduce how big is the labor force.
In a recently available demonstration to Nasscom, McKinsey said that almost half of the workforce in the IT services companies will be “irrelevant” over the next 3-4 years. 60-65 percent of the labor force is just not trainable- an identical view was echoed by Capgemini CEO who feels that. This means whoever has improved their skill units has a secured future and an edge over their peers. What exactly is the choice IT Career options we have?
If we look at the current trend in the IT industry the program Developer or Tester assignments are lesser in demand and the demand is certainly going down day by day. Whereas Business analyst is the main one of the few careers in IT which has a positive impact of Automation.
- This path leads to an average 9-to-5 kind of job
- FTI_TR_PERIODS_2 Treasury: Period-Based Eval + addtnl postn attrs
- Net working capital refers to which of the pursuing
- To a sizable degree manage your time and effort and resources to deliver the required outcomes
- What are the entry requirements for Automation assessment
- Link to a valid bank-account *
- 5000 people for just